Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

In My Mailbox #10

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.

*I didn't get this up yesterday, and I don't have a picture this week, but I thought I'd post what I got anyway!*

From the Library:
Die for Me by Amy Plum (GoodReads)
Ten Things We Did (And Probably Shouldn't Have) by Sarah Mlynowsi (GoodReads)
The FitzOsbornes in Exile by Michelle Cooper (GoodReads)
The Dark City by Catherine Fisher (GoodReads)

Purchased from Goodwill:
Honey, Baby, Sweetheart by Deb Caletti (GoodReads)
Red Riding Hood by (GoodReads)

I have already read and loved Ten Things We Did (review to come) and am reading Die for Me now- really enjoying it so far!

1 comment:

  1. I read Red Riding Hood last week I think. I bought it at the bookstore. It was a good, quick read but you have to read the last chapter online on their website, which is weird but I suppose brings more traffic to them. :)

    I haven't heard of or read any of the other ones.

    -Jenny

    ReplyDelete