Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

In My Mailbox (#3)

 
In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren. This week I received lots of great books from the library- a lot of books I had been waiting for finally came in! I also got some amazing ARCs from NetGalley, and one ARC in the mail that looks awesome too!

From Library:
The Iron Thorn by Caitlin Kittredge (GoodReads)
Across the Universe by Beth Revis (GoodReads)
Demonglass (Hex Hall #2) by Rachel Hawkins (My Review|GoodReads)
Jenna & Johnah's Fauxmance by Emily Franklin & Brendan Halpin (GoodReads)
My Soul to Take (Soul Screamers #1) by Rachel Vincent (GoodReads)
Desires of the Dead (Body Finder #2) by Kimberly Derting (My Review | GoodReads)

From NetGalley:
Bumped by Megan McCafferty (GoodReads)
Hereafter by Tara Hudson (GoodReads)
Putting Makeup on Dead People by Jen Violi (GoodReads)
Queen of the Dead (Ghost & the Goth #2) by Stacey Kade (GoodReads)
Sharks & Boys by Kristin Tracy (GoodReads)
Shine by Lauren Myracle (GoodReads)
The Last Little Blue Envelope by Maureen Johnson (GoodReads)
The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab (GoodReads)

ARC for review:
Falling for Hamlet by Michelle Ray (GoodReads)
I am reading My Soul to Take  and Sharks & Boys right now, so look for those reviews coming soon!

Have a great week of reading, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Great books this week. Really want to get The Iron Thorn - looks good.
    Happy reading.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/in-my-mailbox-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed Across the Universe. The first chapter is crazy good. I'm a fan od R. Vincent's adult novels and been meaning to read her YA series!! I hope you enjoy all your books this week.

    Here is my IMM:
    http://www.lovlivlifereviews.com/2011/03/imm-50.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, new follower! Great mailbox this week! I've got the netgalley books too, and I'm really looking forward to reading them! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great imm! Falling for hamlet looks really interesting! And the cover is so pretty!

    IMM:
    http://lepetitbookreviews.blogspot.com/2011/03/in-my-mailbox-1.html

    ReplyDelete