Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

First Post

Hi blogging world! This is my first post here at Pink Owl Reads- a book review blog for young adult books. I really enjoy reading many other YA book blogs and I am so thrilled to be starting my own!

Since this is the inaugural post, I thought I'd share a little bit about myself. My name is Nicole and I am a librarian for a public library in Chesterfield County, VA. I have been happily married to my sweet hubby Chris since November 1, 2009 and we are the proud parents of one spoiled orange kitten named Jack (short for Capt. Jack Sparrow, of course).  I love reading (obviously), shopping, taking pictures, traveling and all sorts of crafty things like crocheting and scrapbooking. I am also a huge Disney nut! I mostly read Young Adult fiction, and I especially enjoy paranormal romance and fantasy.

I am currently reading The Keeper's Tattoo by Gill Arbuthnott- check back soon for a review!

Thanks for checking out Pink Owl Reads- I hope you'll be back again soon!

-Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment